Those who have the spirit to serve their country with honor and dedication should consider joining the Pakistan Army. Joining the Pakistan Army is an exciting and challenging decision in your career, so if you are one of these looking, How to join the Pak Army for females after Intermediate.
We aim to provide a step-by-step guide for females who have completed their intermediate education on How to join the Pakistan Army. This article offers a general roadmap for navigating your journey toward a fulfilling military career.
How to join the Pak Army for females after intermediate?
They can join as Armed Forces Nursing Service, GDP, and Engineering. Females must be 17-22 years old, unmarried, and have completed their intermediate degree with at least 60% marks. They must also meet the height and weight requirements for their respective posts.
Join Pakistan Army in Armed Forces Nursing Service
AFNS offers the opportunity to Females to join the Pakitan Army as trained commissioned officers in the nursing field. As part of AFNS, nursing officers provide comprehensive healthcare services, including medical and surgical care, emergency response, and patient management. Their duties include providing medical care to soldiers and their families in military hospitals, field medical units, and other healthcare facilities.
|Types of commission||Academic Qualification||Age|
|AFNS – BSC Nursing Females||Nursing Diploma and Midwife BSc Generic Nursing Post (RN) BSc Nursing||17-25 Years|
|Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)||Nursing Diploma and Mid wife BSc Generic Nursing Post (RN) BSc Nursing||18-28 Years|
Eligibility criteria for AFNS
To be eligible for AFNS, candidates must meet specific criteria, including the following:
|Physical Standard||Minimum Height 5’fee (152.4cm)|
|Weight as per body mass index|
|Gender||For AFNS, only female candidates are eligible to apply|
|Marital Status||BSc Nursing: Unmarried/ widow/ separated/divorcee without encumbrances.|
|Trained Nurses: Married/ unmarried|
|Nationality||Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan.|
|Upon final selection, dual-national candidates must surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.|
Note for BS Nursing
- Appearing candidates in the Fsc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in the first year) may apply with a hope certificate. Signed by the Principle of the concerned college/institute for attaining 50% marks.
- 04 years of training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Knarian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta, and PNS Shifa Karachi.
- On completion of successful training, shall be granted a commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
General Duty Pilot (GDP)
GDP stands for General Duty Pilot in the Pakistan Army. It plays a specialized role in the Army Corps, focusing on flying helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft and supporting military operations. GDP officers are trained to fly helicopters such as the AH-1 Cobra, Bell 412, and MI-17 and fixed-wing aircraft like the Cessna and King Air.
Eligibility Criteria for GDP
GDP members must meet the following specific eligibility criteria:
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Height||5.3 feet / 163cm for both Males & Females|
|Training||F.Sc with 60% aggregate marks in any of the following disciplines. Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, Computer Science, A-Level with Physics, Math, and Biology|
|Type of Commission||Permanent Commission (PC] – Male|
|Short Service Commission (SSC] – Female|
|Educational Qualification||F.Sc with 60% marks in any one of the following disciplines. Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, Computer Science, A-Level with Physics, Math, and Biology|
Instructions for A’Level Students
To apply in Pakistan without obtaining an equivalence certificate, applicants must earn at least 60% aggregate marks.
Suppose a candidate passes the ‘A’ level or equivalent examination abroad or in Pakistan with less than three Cs. Then an equivalence certificate must be submitted to the Inter Board of Chairman Committee (IBCC).
In the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Aeronautical Engineers play a vital role in aircraft and aviation systems’ maintenance, operation, and development. They are responsible for designing, testing, and maintaining aircraft, engines, and other equipment. They work closely with pilots, technicians, and other personnel to ensure that aircraft are maintained according to established standards and regulations.
Eligibility Criteria for CAE
Engineering Course eligibility criteria are as follows:
|Nationality||Citizen of Pakistan|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Height||5.3 feet / 163cm (Male]|
|4.8 / 147cm (Female]|
|Training||3 years at the College of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE], leading to the award of a B.Sc Engineering from NUST,|
|Type of Commission||Permanent Commission (PC]|
|Educational Qualification||Matric in 1st Division and F.Sc with 65% marks in any one of the following disciplines:-|
Pre Engineering with chemistry as a subject
A’ Level with Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
Documents Required to Join the Pak Army After Intermediate
These documents are required for Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
- The original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets and two attested photocopies of each degree or academic certificate.
- A No Objection Certificate (NOC) is required for candidates working for government institutions/departments.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Computerized National Identity Card photocopies.
- Three colored photos with attestations
- Postal order for Rs. 100/- in favor of the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi.
- Two rejections by the Interservice Selection Board (ISSB) and the General Headquarters Selection Board (GHQ). The Naval Headquarters Selection Board (NHQ) and the Air Headquarters Selection Board (AHQ).
- Medically unfit by the medical appeal board.
- Personnel withdrew, resigned, or were discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy, and Air Force). Training academies/institutions on discipline, character, incompetence in medical care, a weak profile, or being declared unsuitable.
- Dismissed or removed from any other government service.
- Candidates already registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council are only eligible for BSc Nursing positions.
- A person with a judicial conviction for a moral turpitude crime.
- A tampered academic certificate
- Providing false or inaccurate information on application forms
- In any preliminary test, screened out three times by the Army/Navy/Air Force.
Other Options For Women in Pak Army
Women can join as doctors in the Pakistan Army Medical Corps. They can serve as medical officers, specialists in various fields, or dental officers.
Women can join the Education Corps of the Pakistan Army as lecturers. They can contribute to the educational and training institutions within the army.
Women can join the Signals Corps and work in communication and information technology. They can also join related roles, including telecommunication and software engineering.
Women can join the Army Aviation Corps as pilots or air traffic control officers.
Women can join the Ordinance Corps and work in ammunition, weapons, and logistics fields.
Women can join the Intelligence Corps and contribute to intelligence gathering, analysis, and related roles.
Women can join the Military Police and serve in law enforcement and security roles within the Pakistan Army.
How to join the Pak Army for females after Intermediate? Registration Procedure
- Candidates can either register through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
- Registration through the Internet. A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on the date and time given for the preliminary examination on the computerized roll number slip. The date, once given, will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in the advertisement) and pay the prospectus fee on the test day. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computers.
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres. While the candidates may report at the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). For registration/allotment of roll number, necessary documents (mentioned in the advertisement). The prospectus fee to complete registration formalities. The candidates will also bring these documents on the day of the test.
Further Selection Procedure
In the end, Interviews of successful candidates by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board will be held at Lahore, Karachi, and Rawalpindi, for which separate call-up letters will be issued. The successful candidates will receive call-up notices for interviews. The final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) based on the candidate’s overall performance.
Now I hope not a single question in your mind about How to join the Pak Army for Females after Intermediate. You can begin a fulfilling service career with the standard qualifications, determination, and dedication. Furthermore, the Pakistan army offers a variety of jobs to females who study fields other than medicine. The Pakistan army does not accept applications from girls with a private MA or M.Sc degree.
Join us for the latest Information: truthsfirst.com
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are the fields for girls in Pak Army?
Medical Corps, Education Corps, Corps of Engineers, Signals Corps, Army Aviation, Ordinance Corps, Intelligence Corps, Military Police.
What is the last date for Females’ online registration for Pak Army 2023?
The last Date for Online Registration is 14 May 2023.
How to Join the Female Pak Army as a Captain?
To join the Pakistan Army as a female captain, you can apply through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) or the Lady Cadet Course (LCC) after completing your education.
What are the requirements for joining Pak Army for Females after Matric?
To join the Pakistan Army as a female after completing Matriculation (10th grade), you should be unmarried. Also, it would help if you had a 4.8 feet minimum height and weight as body per index and should be 17 to 23 years old.